Tuesday, May 5, 2015

We're Not Ready Yet!

My last post from the Simmons Studio collection demonstrated how difficult it can be to work with animals.  However, large groups of people can be equally difficult.  All it takes is one person looking the wrong way and the entire shot is spoiled.


Here’s a picture of a group of young people where everyone is looking the wrong way. 

I have no idea who these people are or what group they are with, but unless they’re all members of the Do-Your-Own-Thing Society, I’d say this picture wasn’t the last one the photographer took of them that day.


Here’s a large well-disciplined family.  Everybody get in a stiff pose - check.  Everybody frown and look gloomy - check.  Okay, snap the picture.  

Then suddenly the lady in the middle smiles and ruins the whole shot.  There’s someone like that in every crowd.

As usual, if anyone can tell me anything about either of these groups, I’d love to learn more about them.  Please leave something in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. I think the first photo is definitely a case of everyone doing their own thing :-)

    ReplyDelete