Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Are You In This Picture?

I like group photographs from the Simmon's Studio collection because there's a good chance of someone recognizing themselves and telling me what the shot is all about.  Take this elementary class, for instance.


What a great looking group of kids. That's quite an extensive row of adults behind them, though - more than is usual for a school class.  Can anybody tell me who they are and the story behind this picture?

Family shots are harder to find out about.  When you get a row of just three or four people, there's much less chance of anyone recognizing themselves in the picture.

Here's one that I call "Dad Mom Son" although I'm not positive that that is their relationship.  It just seems more likely than "Three Random Strangers."

If anyone has any information about either picture, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I don't recognize anybody in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I mentioned this on the FB, but what if it were Sunday School... That would explain the numbers and the ties : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy Nuckles! Another success... hope you have seen the answer on the old FB... from Joann Cross -- 1st Baptist Church of Warrensburg. from their yearbook (ca. mid 1950s)

    ReplyDelete