Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Halloween

I found this series of pictures in the "Unknown Schools" section of the Simmon's Studio collection of negatives.  I thought about waiting until next Halloween to publish this but who knows what a year will bring. Eat desserts first and publish cool pictures when you find them.


If you think you might recognize any of these kids, here's another look at them without their masks.


Do you recognize any of these kids, or their teacher, or the school?  If so let me know in the comments.

I may as well throw this Halloween decoration picture in. No extra charge.


4 comments:

  1. Peggy, isn't that you in the back row with the tree branch going across your face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Sue. That's me in the back row with the pointy hat and the broom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Peggy! Yes, eat dessert first. Happy Hollyween : )!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Is it a school?... I am not sure of that... Fireplace...and furniture... looks more homey than a church or school to me. That may make the I.D. a bit more difficult, though.

    ReplyDelete